Friday, December 4, 2009

Wear anti glare glasses

Question:
I am a software engineer in an mnc.Thats y i am workin so hours with computer. The problem is with my eyes. I am using LCD monitor, still feel strain on eyes. My eyes blinking rate is very low. Is this the reson for eye strain and headach? I cant concentrate on system for long hours.I have no interest to consult any ophthalmologist for this.If u dont mind can u guide me and it will be very helpfull for me

Answer:

well,LCD has special sorts of screen and is better To use while sitting In Front of computer For a Long time. but You can't wear spectacles to counteract or help your eyes during long hours spent at the computer. Such a solution simply does not exist.
Instead experts recommend you look away from the screen at a point in the distance for a few minutes every 30 minutes or so. I know this sounds unrealistic, but it's for the health of your eyes.

People also blink less when staring at the screen which ultimately causes dry eyes, and then the eyes begin tearing and watering to overcompensate. Remember to blink frequently and also you can buy eyedrops to put in your eyes regularly so they don't become too dry.

Anyway glasses do not exist for the purpose you are requesting, only if your vision is poor and blurry do you need glasses.