Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Anybody have Lasik?

Question:
Has anybody has Lask surgery rcently. I am scheduled fot it Nov. 28th. My dental hygienist just had it, and the results are great. She is 51 years old, and had 'mono-vision'; one eyes sees distance, the other close up [just like the contacts I've worn for many years]. She is so happy with the results. I saw her the next day.I have dry eyes and can't wear my contacts any more. It's expensive, but I think worth it. Anybody have this surgery recently?

Answer::
Well, how did it go? I had LASIK over 2 yrs ago then an enhancement to my right eye about 6 months later.

I initially had dry eyes and some halos, but they all resolved within a few weeks. I also had double vision when looking at numbers on screens for a couple of weeks (saw a 66-33 baseball score and KNEW that was wrong).

I've been thrilled with the results and hope you are too.