Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Glaucoma Question

About two months ago I was diagnosed with Glaucoma. I had a laser procedure to relieve the pressure in both eyes. Pressure was high in one eye and the other eye was done as a precaution. I am on Cosopt in one eye. Prior to all this I was getting some strange sensations in that one eye. After the laser and the medication my one eye seems worse than it was before. Doctor checked and rechecked my eye and says there is nothing wrong and the pressure is fine. Since the laser procedure I have had dry eyes and use Systane. At times I have blurry vision in the one eye that clears if I rub it. I also have the sensation at times that my one eye is more forward than the other eye. When this happens if I close one eye I see very well with that eye and repeating in the opposite eye gives me the same result. After doing that my vision is fine for a while. I also just replaced my glasses and I get the same symptoms if I wear my old glasses.
Any comments are appreciated. Thanks.