Sunday, March 7, 2010

Focusing Eyes

Question
About 2 days ago I started with some focusing problems almost as if I was drunk.  The next day I woke up and could not focus on anything. It seems my left eye will not track to the right.  I have had allergy and sinus issues in the last week or so.  Also my eyes have been bloodshot throughout.  Thanks.


Answer
Dear Matt,



For some reason, it appears that my reply did not reach you.



Since this was a much earlier post, trust that you are better today.



If you are still facing any visual disturbances, it would be best to seek the help of an optometrist or medical expert who can examine and guide you better.



However, yes, allergy and sinusitis does give rise to similar issues but get resolved with the medications.



Hope this helps,

Best,

Dr Shroff