Saturday, March 6, 2010

Foggy vision

Question
For the last 3 months I am suffering  from Foggy and cloudy Vision. My Eyesight is normal. Feel as if vision is not clear although I can see everything properly. I have the feelings of lethargy/fatigue, the drunk/hungover feeling and the feeling that my eyes aren't focussed, even though I can see everything fine. I have almost all the blood test which came normal. also had brain MRI which also came normal. Doctor is this a eye problem or something else.


Answer
Dear Manish,



If the eye check up and MRI have revealed no abnormality, it would unlikely be a cause that could have been missed or eye related.



Yes, a good physician on the basis of history and symptoms and signs would be able to guide you better.



If the eye check is not done, then get it done in any case, if in Mumbai we could do it too.



Regards,

Dr Anand Shroff,MS (OPHTH), FICS

www.shroffeye.org