Saturday, March 6, 2010

opthalmologyy

Question
I got new glasses this past August. Since that time my vision has gotten worse. My eye doctor examined my eyes last week. He said there is no sign of glaucoma or cataracts. He also dilated my pupils and examined the backs of my eyes. He also said that everything looked fine. I have had blood work done and my sugar and thyroid levels are normal. In fact all of my blood work is normal except for high cholesterol. I have also noticed a slight twitching under my left eye for a few weeks which my eye doctor said wasn`t related to my vision problem.  


Answer
Dear Sarah,



If you have had a check for the eyes, it would have showed up if there was an issue with the vision.



The twitching is external and could be an allergy. Anti allergy eye drops or oral medicines may help.



If the vision is tested, please send us the eye report on dranand@lasikindia.in to know if all has been checked.



I can guide better after that.



Thanks,

Dr Shroff

www.shroffeye.org